Monday, January 9, 2012

Jan 9

So, there is this whole healthy eathing thing I thought I should do with my whole healthy exercizing thing I should do.  I mean, will do.
I found this spinach smoothie recipe on pinterest (I should insert her website here but I don't remember it now.)
I was a little scared, but I've eaten worse so really, what could I lose?  Ingredients are 1 frozen banana , 1-1/2 tbsp PB (peanut butter), 1/2 cup greek yogurt (I used honey flavor as I couldn't find vanilla and I don't like the plain), 1 cup of milk and a whack of spinach.  Liquify and pour into a glass.  I must say, it was really good.  But with all that good stuff in there, I didn't want to put my body into shock so I ate an easter cream egg with it.  (yes, the damn things are out already!!  At least let me get through the Christmas chocolate first!!

1 comment:

  1. All those smoothies drive me nuts! They always have bananas in them and I am deathly allergic to bananas. I did a spinach smoothie that had lemon juice, pineapple juice, spinach, and ginger. It was good too.

    ReplyDelete